Marketplace Vendor Info
The Marketplace at MAGFest is our special unique flavor of a vendor hall. Vendors and artists are intermingled among each other to create a unique shopping atmosphere. Selection of vendors in our Marketplace is done through an application system. Applications are evaluated based on quality of goods, and the final lineup strives to have diverse representation of vendors from the many categories that apply (artists, used games, apparel, etc.).
Vendor registration for MAGFest 2018 will begin at 12:00 p.m. ET on July 30. Applications will be accepted for 48 hours or until we’ve received 500 submissions—whichever comes first. Be sure to indicate if you’re interested in receiving hotel booking information on the form; you won’t get the booking link without it!
Since the applications may take some time to evaluate, and our hotels frequently sell out, it is strongly recommended that you reserve hotel accommodations as soon as room blocks are available. Hotel booking information will be released to dealer applicants and registered attendees before it is announced to the general public, so look for the hotel booking link in your inbox. Although MAGFest has limited rooms on reserve for vendors in emergencies, we cannot guarantee availability of these emergency rooms.
Vending Space Details
- A vending space includes a 6'x3' table, 2 chairs, and a few feet of clearance behind the table.
- Although prices change from year to year, the first table is low-cost in order to be accessible to both large vendors and small artists alike. As more tables are requested, the cost per table increases.
- Vendor badges will also need to be purchased for each of your table's employees. These badges can also be used as standard event admission badge, and are sold at a lower cost than a standard badge.
- Electricity is complimentary, but you are expected to bring your own extension cables and power cords
- The Marketplace is open 24 hours a day through the entire event. Be prepared to either allocate staff for 24 hour coverage of your table, or break down/secure your table when your staff won't be present.
- Limited locked storage space is available for vendors who are unable to remain open 24 hours
If you'd like to be updated with details on the Marketplace application process, please subscribe to the mailing list below.