Before the festival:
- Please take a moment to read our code of conduct.
- If you are younger than 18 years of age, you will need a consent form signed by a legal guardian. If the legal guardian is present at the festival, they can sign it in front of us at the registration desk. If the legal guardian will not be present, the slip can be brought pre-signed, however it MUST be notarized.
- Pre-register! Pre-registration saves you money over the at-door price, and makes sure you have a badge in case we sell out. Pre-registered badges are good for all four days of the event. Single day badges will not be available at the door.
- If you plan to stay overnight, use our book hotel page to book a room in the venue hotel at a discounted rate. While there are many hotels in the area, our official discounted rates sell out quickly, so pre-register early to be eligible for early-bird hotel booking.
At the festival:
- Your badge can be picked up at the MAGFest registration desk when you arrive at the venue. Please make sure to bring photo ID. If you didn't pre-register, you can still buy a badge at the festival.
- Events at MAGFest are going on every hour of every day, and your badge grants you access to all of them. Consult the maps and schedule, do whatever you want, and have the time of your life! Try to get some water, food, and sleep along the way.